Sunday, February 27, 2011

First blog entry

So it's late, I'm tired, and have math homework due tomorrow...so what's better to do than start a blog?
Ahh but seriously, I can be irresponsible, but I can never sleep on a Sunday night, So whatever. Anyway, I hope I don't bore you to death with this. Although it's your choice to read this or not,so it's kind of your own fault if you die of boredom (kind of)
So why do people start blogs anyway? Honestly, I think it's for a number of reasons, but mine is that every time I start a diary, it gets lost, my brother reads it, the cat eats it....yeah. Unfortunate things have happened to my journals over the years. So, I decided to try the blog thing out. Oddly enough though I was inspired by a comic I read... I'm pathetic I know :3 So, I guess I'll be writing about my life, my thoughts, and just random crap that comes to my head. I don't want people to know who I am in the real world though, So I hope I don't end up blabbing a bunch of information that isn't necessary.
Anyway that's all I really want to write right now, So goodnight(or good morning lol) to anyone who read this and didn't die! :D
Regards from me, mossygreen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment