Monday, February 28, 2011

2nd Post - Hallway Running and a Boring Day

Wow. o.o I am such a dork. What kind of title is that? Oh well. Haha :D
Anyway I think I'm pretty much done with introductions, but I don't know how long I'll be able to keep up with a blog. Often, I have something and keep up with it for about 3-5 days, but then forget about it...It's a curse I tell you! So hopefully, I can keep at it longer than that.
So today is February 28th,2011. I guess this means Spring is finally on its way! That makes me happy, because I hate cold weather. Although You're probably thinking something like "Geez, mossygreen, you're such an idiot.Spring isn't until later in March! Gawd!" But I doubt anyone reads this, so whatever. So anyway today was a Monday. That sucked. and it sucked more than usual because my English teacher made me look like a total moron in front of my class today...Apparently I'm a really bad writer. I don't know if that's true, but my teacher last year told me I was really good.... I even got a 6 (the highest mark you can get) on the State's writing exam. I'll admit it though, I'm not a great writer, but the teacher didn't have to be so harsh. Everyone laughed at me, because the teacher said I got my words from the sky....? Seriously? What does that even mean? Oh then I got yelled at for running in the halls...Again. It happens alot, especially since it was my algebra teacher, and he hates me very much and is failing me. Yay. I have good grades in everything else except math, but I had to go to the guidance counselor, and figure out a way to not fail. And then after that my stuff got locked in an empty classroom. Fun. But after I got it out, I went to the last class of the day...watched a video about time and gravity and its relation to time travel and all that ( those people must've been watching Back to the Future  too much or were on acid or something o.o ) and then I played Extreme Wristband Catch with my frineds and got glomped.
All in all though, today wasn't so bad, since we were having thunderstorms all day :D
Hearing about my school day can't be very interesting, but I really can't think of anything to write about, because I have a very boring life. Sorry!
Regards from Me, Mossygreen

No comments:

Post a Comment