Thursday, March 3, 2011

4th Post - Ehh. Can't think of a title.

My dog died yesterday. I feel horrible. That's all I have to say on that subject.
On another note, my lifetime wellness teacher actually tries to make our lives hell in his class. He actually said it to my friend and me. it's frustrating because we have to work really hard in there, while the other classes get to play basketball and go bowling and do fun stuff. Our class either runs alot, or writes "journals' about stupid stuff relating to wellness. It's a total drag and it bugs me.
Another thing that bugs me is how dense 2 dudes are in my life. They both seem to have their heads up their asses. One of them likes both of my friends, but instead of telling one of them, he asks out all of their friends. How dumb can you get? Apparently I burned him yesterday by telling him he had his head up his ass....but it was the truth, but all the sophomores in my school think a mean thing said is a burn and the friend who said that is a sophomore...whatever. The other dude, is a guy who I like. He's the guy I was talking about in the last post. But he is adorable. Anyway, I was giving him the look pretty much all day, and he didn't say a word to me. I think it's because I was too shy to approach him when he seemed to have a thing for me. I had one for him too, but I was too shy to do anything about it, so I think he got over it.  I wish he'd realize that I like him... I think it's obvious, but I don't know... I doubt he even knows my name, so I think I should give up...maybe,I don't know about that either.But it seems like he judged me, even though we've never spoken.(how rude can you get?) But,I'm also an idiot when it comes to the opposite gender. I'm a pathetic person but that's okay, maybe I'll grow a brain someday. Or you know, some figurative balls. Whichever comes first.
Other than that I was a wimp, I wrote an English paper today. We were supposed to persuade, so I probably got a bad grade. I'm terrible at persuading people, because when I do, they yell at me and leave. But that's okay, I hate them too. My teacher is trying to prepare our class for the next State writing assessment. I don't see why though, since that's 2 years from now. Oh, well. I'm used to failing things anyway, so it doesn't matter.
Regards from me, Mossygreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment