Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy almost March 17th!

I don't have alot of time to write....So I'll try to make this short.
The dance was last Friday. I was by myself, but it was alot of fun. As long as you're with friends, that kind of thing can be enjoyable. Dates are just a bonus. Nice but not necessary....Anyway, I get to make a birthday cake on Friday! My mom's birthday is tomorrow, but she told me to make it on the 18th...Long story made short, We have alot to do tomorrow that doesn't involve birthdays. I should be studying though. I have midterms starting tomorrow, and there's a good chance that if I don't pass the math midterm I'm going to flunk it and have to repeat Algebra 1 next year....It'll be like being a freshman again, except I'd technically be a sophmore.(...frophmore?) It's partially my fault I'm failing though. But back to more interesting things, I'm a House Manager of a play! It's for my school's play, but supposely I'll get to choose where people sit...hahaha that's funny for some reason.Maybe it's because I'm never in charge of anything. I doubt I'm actually in charge of anything, but the title sounds good! It makes me sound important, even though I'm probably not.
Regards from me, mossygreen

No comments:

Post a Comment